If the StarLine R4 code relay has been purchased separately, it is necessary to register it in the main unit's memory by connecting it in accordance with the connection diagram:
- Enable disarm mode. Switch off the ignition if it was switched on.
- Connect the OUTPUT and INPUT wires of the code relay to each other.
- Turn on the power (BAT and GND wires).
- Press the valet button 7 times.
- Turn the ignition on.
- Follow the 7 signals of the LED and siren.
- Then follow the 2 LED signals and the siren, which means entering the registration mode.
- Successful registration will be confirmed by briefly switching on the built-in relay in StarLine R4.
- Turn the ignition off and open the OUTPUT and INPUT wires.